james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Charles Benett <char...@benett1.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: Hello all, I come bearing gifts of code
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2001 10:36:25 GMT
Jason,
Many thanks for this. I have added it to the proposals dir as I haven't
got time to test it myself. (I'm sure its fine, though!)
Once a couple of people have confirmed it works as expected, we can move
it into the main tree.

I don't think anyone is working on STARTTLS. I had a go at POP3S and
RemoteManager over TLS and they shuld work (ho, ho - haven't tried them
for a bit).

Charles