james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Crossan <st...@runtime-collective.com>
Subject Re: AW: Portability vs. db specific connections
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2001 08:15:25 GMT
I'm investigating porting the Town code to Peers this week. I did a bit of
research over the w/e & the next thing to do is to write a design doc,
which I'll try to get time for this week. I'm tracking these other
discussions & I'll post when something relevant comes up. Is anyone else
looking at James+Peers?

Steve

http://www.runtime-collective.com
t: 01273 234290