james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Thomas Jachmann" <hot...@gmx.de>
Subject What about IMAP?
Date Sun, 01 Jul 2001 20:55:12 GMT
Is IMAP gonna be supported by JAMES? I found some IMAP related files within
the repository, but they didn't seem to be finished (version 0.1) and most
of them haven't been updated for more than a year. Is IMAP something that
some guys are currently working on? Or would everyone be glad if someone
would go trying to code this stuff?

I'd be glad to get an answer for I want to use JAMES within a commercial
environment. I'd need to have IMAP support, though. I wouldn't mind
contributing some work to get it done. Actually, I'd like to contribute.
Just inform me about the current status.

Cheers,
Thomas