james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Darrell DeBoer <li...@bigdaz.com>
Subject Listserve config in proposals dir
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2001 04:39:56 GMT
G'day,

I noticed that
	proposals/noparse-mimemessage/conf/james-config.xml
and
	src/conf/james-config.xml
differ in the AvalonListServ mailet config section. In the proposals branch,
the "repositoryName" and "subjectPrefix" elements have been replaced by a
"membersPath" element.

Is this something new, for which the AvalonListServ hasn't been updated, or
is it a relic of config files past? I ask because I''m doing a little fix to
the JDBCUsersRepository to enable it's use in AvalonListServ, but this
assumes that AvalonListServ will continue to be backed by a UsersRepository.

thanks
Daz