james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Serge Knystautas" <ser...@lokitech.com>
Subject Known bugs page
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2001 20:20:02 GMT
Alright, since I thought of the known bugs page, and with someone already
posting about having trouble logging in, I'm going to sit down and try to
list as many of these that I can tonight.  Please send me (directly to
sergek@lokitech.com) any other known bugs if you remember them.

Here's what I know... (all are circa 1.2rc1)

1. Unable to login
Problem is you changed the password in the wrong place

2. Unable to login
Your telnet client sucks... get a different one (workaround will be worded
differently)

3. Unable to deliver messages
Make sure your DNS servers are set

4. Multiple messages getting delivered
Don't set the spool manager threads higher than 1 if you use town mail
repository.

I swear there are a few other issues... just let me know and we can continue
to update this.  Once I add the page to CVS, I'll have to check on what's
involved with getting it on the site.

Serge Knystautas
Loki Technologies
http://www.lokitech.com/