james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Darrell DeBoer <li...@bigdaz.com>
Subject Re: DB code committed
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2001 06:37:30 GMT
Thanks for the suggestions, Oki

I contributed the UsersJdbcRepository a couple of months back, but
unfortunately I haven't had much more time to work on it since. The
implemenation leaves a lot of room for improvements - hard-coded SQL, no
connection pooling, etc.

So, your suggestions for changes are very welcome, especially from a
useability standpoint. But remember, if you're in a hurry, the fastest way to
get changes made is to submit code, patches, or even documentation; there is
always way too much to do and way too little time...

Thanks
Daz