james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Darrell DeBoer ...@bigdaz.com>
Subject Re: JDBMailRepository
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2001 11:44:50 GMT
Hi Charles.

I'm pretty sure the filepath you specify in the destinationURL is relative to
the current directory, which is where you execute the "run.sh" script from.
So, you'll need to modify the paths accordingly, or run the script from the
"dist" directory.

We could change this behaviour to use the block base Directory, which you can
get from the BlockContext object.  (This is how the FileRepository paths are
calculated). There's an example of this in:
org.apache.avalon.cornerstone.blocks.masterstore.AbstractFileRepository.contextualize().

ciao
Daz