james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Charles Benett <char...@benett1.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: DB code committed
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2001 10:34:05 GMT
Serge Knystautas wrote:

> Made the change tonight to let the JDBC repository store the message body in
> either the file system or in the database.  Also committed all my changes,
> so hopefully other people can take it and start testing it with other
> databases.

Had a go but couldn't get JDBCMailRepository to read the
inbox.properties file - not sure I'm creating it in the right place.
Is it the toplevel conf dir or the app/james/conf dir?

As I had the JDBMailRepository working before the latest change, and I
have the MimeMessage stuff working now with file repositories I am +1
for you to commit the proposal to the main branch. Which may help
getting everything back in sync.

Charles