james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Charles Benett <char...@benett1.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: JDBMailRepository
Date Sat, 11 Aug 2001 10:43:59 GMT
Serge Knystautas wrote:

> The pathing for the db:// stuff works the same way as the file://.  I stuck
> the spool.properties in the avalon level conf, so that's why there's
> .../conf/spool.properties in the config.xml.

Actually, it had conf/spool.properties but I've changed it in cvs to
.../conf/spool.properties.
I also amended the build file to include spool.properties in that dir.

The good news is I now have the spool repository on JDBC working.
The bad news is that inbox repository isn't yet. It throws:

java.io.FileNotFoundException: ../conf/inbox.propertiesCharles/ (No such
file or directory)
	at
org.apache.james.mailrepository.JDBCMailRepository.compose(JDBCMailRepository.java:99)
<blah>

Any ideas?

>  I should probably have
> spool.properties get put in the apps/james/conf directory by ant and then
> reference it there as it's confusing how it is.

For now, the changes I've just committed should do. If someone can
implement the BlockContext method Darrel suggested then packagin it in
apps/james/conf would be good.

Charles