james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Charles Benett <char...@benett1.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: Problems commiting (insufficient Karma)
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2001 16:20:29 GMT
Darrell DeBoer wrote:

> G'day
>
> I've managed to create new directories in CVS, but when I try to commit
> files, I get this message.
>
> **** Access denied: Insufficient Karma
> (darrell|jakarta-james/proposals/userstore)
> cvs server: Pre-commit check failed
>
> Could someone please help me out on this one? I've got a bunch of code to
> ready to commit.
>
> I've tried both "Cervisia" (KDE cvs GUI) and command line. Is there anything
> special I need to do?

I don't know whats wrong. I had a look in the cvs repository and your
new directories are there. So I can't see why it won't let you commit
files. I think you are in the right groups - apcvs and jakarta.

Unless anyone else has a bright idea, you'll probably need to drop a
note to root and ask them.

Charles