james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael McElligott" <m...@liquidplanet.com>
Subject Re: Alpha release
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2001 17:56:28 GMT
Hey everyone,

I'm not sure if I'll have the time to work on this, but I'm definitely
interested in finding out about what it would take to get virtual host
support working with James.  I've taken a look at a few classes, and will
continue to do so, but it's apparently already been on somebody's mind
(since I remember seeing it in documentation somewhere as a coming feature)
so if that somebody wouldn't mind jotting down a few sentences to point me
in the right direction, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks in advance - I'll be trying to puzzle out what it would take on my
own too,

Mike