james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthew Pangaro" <mpang...@lokitech.com>
Subject Small Patch
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2001 21:45:42 GMT
Hi all,
Was looking in Bugzilla to see if there was anything I could take a stab at. Attached is a
diff for bug 2006. This should get MailAddress to accept localpart@[xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx] addresses.

diff.txt patches MailAddress to make it properly parse out the dotNum host part. diff2.txt
is a patch to RemoteDelivery to have it strip the [] chars from the host before doing getMailServers,
so the lookup works.

If the fixes are acceptable, I'm not sure what the protocol is, but the bug could be closed
in bugzilla.

Have done some local testing, and will keep hacking at it to see if there are any other parts
choking on the [xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx] host parts.

Matt Pangaro