james-server-dev mailing list archives

From weipin he <weipin...@yahoo.com>
Subject Email client connecting to James
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2001 15:01:47 GMT

Hi there,

Can somebody enlight me on how to configure a email client to view emails stored in James?
Also How can I receive incoming emails from the outside world? I can now send out emails after
configuring the dnsserver, but I still can't receive an email. Do I need to put a new dns
entry in the local dns server table? Sounds what I need to do but the dns server is beyond
my control, so I'd like to confirm this is needed before I bother the building admin guy to
no it.

Many thnaks,

Weipin He

ThoughtWorks Inc