james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Gabriel Bucher <gabriel.buc...@razor.ch>
Subject Re: Update Avalon/Phoenix
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2001 19:19:23 GMT
Hi together...

I tried to upgrade james with the new phoenix/avalon package. I
downloaded the nightly build 20010905 from phoenix and cornerstone!

I found out, that if I shutdown james I saw, that james hangs inside in
a dispose block! First I couldnt understand whats going on!
After that, I tried to shutdown the avalon-demo.sar and found out, that
it is not possible to shutdown the DefaultConnectionManager
successfully! I played around and saw, that the thread is hanging in the
  class Connection, method dispose() at the second synchronized block
(wait)!
I don't know who to solve but I hope you got enough information to do it!

Buchi