james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Gabriel Bucher <gabriel.buc...@razor.ch>
Subject Re: Problem in Upgrade to Latest Avalon
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2001 08:46:17 GMT
Hi Harmeet

I had the same problems as you, but easy to fix! You are on the right
way, there is a problem inside the logs section in the james-server.xml.

The category 'nttp-repository' looks like this:
<category name="nntp-repository" target="nntp-repository-target"
priority="DEBUG
"/>

but it should look like this:
<category name="nntp-repository" target="nntp-repository-target"
priority="DEBUG"/>

you got it!

Your exception says:
 > org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.ConfigurationException: Unknown
 > logging priority DEBUG .
 >  at
there is a additional slash at the end, something like this 'DEBUG ' and
the logkit don't known this priority.

Buchi