james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Gabriel Bucher <gabriel.buc...@razor.ch>
Subject proposal/userstore
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2001 10:18:38 GMT
I played alittle bit around with the userstore proposal und it looks good!

I had at the begining alot of trouble! And now, I'm not sure if the
problems are from the new avalon (using nightly build 2001-09-07) or not!

Main Problem is, where I have to place the mysql.jar file!
If you are using the build (will place the mysql.jar into
<james_app_home>/lib) and try it out, you can never get a connection
from the DriverManager. If got the following output from the
DriverManager during loading the database-connections block!
-> getDriver: no suitable driver

I tried to put the mysql.jar lib from <james_app_home>/lib to
<phoenix_home>/lib and all is working fine!

I can understand this problem (classloading) but my question is, is this
only with the newer phoenix or also with the current which james is using!

Buchi