james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Gabriel Bucher <gabriel.buc...@razor.ch>
Subject Re: Update Avalon/Phoenix
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2001 12:10:32 GMT
Hi Oki

Quoting Oki DZ <okidz@pindad.com>:

> On Wed, 5 Sep 2001, Gabriel Bucher wrote:
>
> > Hi together...
> >
> > I tried to upgrade james with the new phoenix/avalon package. I
> > downloaded the nightly build 20010905 from phoenix and cornerstone!
>
> Hi, what did you do?
> I did that once, but I couldn't get James even run.
I had a long time ago the same problem. But at the moment, it works fine.

I donloaded the nightly builds (20010905) from phoenix and cornerstone. I
compiled phoenix and replaced all libs in james (not only phoenix itself, also
logkit, exalibur...).
Also, I compiled cornerstone and replaced the cornerstone.bar in james.
Thats it!!!

Buchi