james-server-dev mailing list archives

From John Yoost <Jo...@jeld-wen.com>
Subject RE: InternetAddress
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2001 18:09:43 GMT
	The book entitled Mastering Regular Expressions (O'Reily) has the
regular expression you are looking for.

	I also beleive there is a link to a page that you can cut it from.

	I don't know the link, maybe someone else does?

	I do know however I would not want to type it :) (a whole page full)

	-John Yoost