james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Danny Angus" <da...@thought.co.uk>
Subject RE: Nearly ready for release
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2001 11:47:31 GMT
I've got some changes for build.xml and james-config.xml which make Mysql
connections work with less re-writing of the conf file.

Which I'll commit as soon as I'm 100% sure they really are OK ;)

However, I also wondered if config examples for instance; mysql-config.xml &
file-config.xml, would help to reduce the number of requests for help with
JDBC configuation when the release is made, I'd be happy to add
mysql-config.xml written so that the only changes needed, above DNS server
and root, would be db name, IP address, u/name & p/word.

d.