james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Oki DZ <ok...@pindad.com>
Subject Mailets
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2001 09:27:22 GMT
Hi,

I've been fiddling around with mailets for a while, and I get some of them
working. I'm interested in having a mailet that can do simple attachment
file names detection, so that any mail which has some dubious names in the
attachment could be sent back to the senders.

BTW, I'm trying to set James to have two remote delivery mailets; one is
for messages destined to the Internet, and another to an email server
in inside network (both in two different mail processors). But I don't
think that I could get the setup working.

TIA,
Oki