james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Oki DZ <ok...@pindad.com>
Subject Re: Update Avalon/Phoenix
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2001 00:32:40 GMT
On Thu, 6 Sep 2001, Serge Knystautas wrote:

> Should we move James to Avalon 4.0 final release or a more recent nightly
> build?

Yes please; if there's not much problem in Avalon's stability. I'd like
to run Tomcat (+Turbine) along with James, and currently, Tomcat
occasionally will shutdown when I start James. It is the later Tomcat (ie:
later than 3.2).

Besides, the current Phoenix used by James 1.3-dev couldn't be run twice
(ie: having more than one instance). I'd like to run James 1.3-dev, one
for production and development on the same machine; that wouldn't be
possible without upgrading Phoenix to the latest version (nightly build).

Oki