james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Oki DZ <ok...@pindad.com>
Subject Re: Update Avalon/Phoenix
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2001 06:41:07 GMT
On Thu, 6 Sep 2001, Gabriel Bucher wrote:
> I donloaded the nightly builds (20010905) from phoenix and cornerstone. I
> compiled phoenix and replaced all libs in james (not only phoenix itself, also
> logkit, exalibur...).
> Also, I compiled cornerstone and replaced the cornerstone.bar in james.
> Thats it!!!

I think I've done the same thing, but I got the following:

Phoenix 3.1a1-dev

There was an uncaught exception:
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError
	at
org.apache.avalon.phoenix.components.embeddor.DefaultEmbeddor.createLogger(Unknown
Source)
	at
org.apache.avalon.phoenix.components.embeddor.DefaultEmbeddor.createComponents(Unknown
Source)
	at
org.apache.avalon.phoenix.components.embeddor.DefaultEmbeddor.initialize(Unknown
Source)
	at org.apache.avalon.phoenix.frontends.CLIMain.startup(Unknown
Source)
	at org.apache.avalon.phoenix.frontends.CLIMain.execute(Unknown
Source)
	at org.apache.avalon.phoenix.frontends.CLIMain.main(Unknown
Source)
	at org.apache.avalon.phoenix.launcher.Main.main(Unknown Source)

What did I do wrong?

Oki