james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Oki DZ <ok...@pindad.com>
Subject Re: Mailets
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2001 09:07:34 GMT
Hi,

On Mon, 24 Sep 2001, Serge Knystautas wrote:
> Have you made any progress with the regex matchers?

Yes, I have written some of them.
CcNumbersMoreThan.java
DestinationIsValid.java
DestinationNotValid.java
NotifySenderIfRecipientIs.java
RecipientsAreMoreThan.java
SenderHostIs.java
SenderHostIsNot.java
SenderIsLocal.java
SenderIsNot.java
SenderIsNotLocal.java
UnknownLocalUser.java
But only one of them uses regex (SenderHostIs).
If anybody interested in those matchers, please say so. So that I can
change the package names.

BTW, regarding the class names, should we have proper English on them? I
think "RecipientsAreMoreThan" is a bit too much. "RecipientsMoreThan"
would be sufficient. Would it? (At least, in my language, the direct
translation would be understandable.)

> As for your point of
> newbie, we could just create 2 versions of matchers in the appropriate
> places... so RemoteAddrInNetwork=10.0.0.*,192.168.* like before, but then
> you could also have RemoteAddrInNetworkRegex=(whatever you want).

This would be nicer. Besides, I don't have to update the original clases
(eg: HostIs). I think I'm going to rename the classes.

> If you want to send me any matchers you have done, I'll integrate them into
> CVS.  If you have made progress, I think it'd be good to stick it in towards
> a 2.0 release.

When are you going to release it?

Oki