james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Jakarta" <jaka...@dyxn.net>
Subject Re: james nntp for jakarta newsgroups live at news.dyxn.net
Date Sun, 28 Oct 2001 22:24:24 GMT
so much for my news server.....
i put together an email to news bridge mailet, my first successful
compilation deleted my entire configuration.
maybe the default compilation should not delete the dist/app/james
directory. or maybe it should warn first.
i had copies of the config.xml renamed but in the same directory. bummer.

i'm back to work,
rhys