james-server-dev mailing list archives

From David Sitsky <s...@nuix.com.au>
Subject Re: JDBCMailRepository connection leak?
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2001 07:59:12 GMT
Actually... its not a connection leak (my apologies).  I was used to an
environment where there was a connection pool, so the connection itself
was never GCed since there was a reference to it... :)

In this case, there won't be a reference to c, so the resources will get
cleaned up when the object is GCed (whenever that will be).  Still
probably better style to use finally() though..

Cheers,
David