james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Labib Iskander, Marcus" <...@cm-ag.de>
Subject AW: Combining Matches in JAMES
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2001 16:56:48 GMT
Hi,

Now I did find a hint that there are boolean operators possible in matches
as well:
http://jakarta.apache.org/james/configuration_v1_2.html#Matches

But I can't find the information about their syntax. Where did you find it?

Looking in the source in CVS I couldn't find some implementation as well.
Till today I didn't know that the james developer were promising boolean
operators!

Marcus