james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Danny Angus" <da...@thought.co.uk>
Subject RE: Another question..
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2001 20:59:15 GMT
I thought so, it just seems that we're tending towards loads of single
function mailets with similar functions.
the two notify's being a case in point, there are only a handfull of
differences and only one of these makes a functional difference..

 130         recipients.add(mail.getSender());
 129         recipients.add(getMailetContext().getPostmaster());