james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Danny Angus" <da...@thought.co.uk>
Subject Another question..
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2001 19:21:16 GMT

Oki's ForwardAsAttachment mailet also made me wonder,
Should we be building big configurable mailets,

[so say Oki's attachment stuff was in Forward and it would only be used if
configured to,
and Forward might also contain code forward a copy without ghosting the
original etc etc.]

Or, should we be keeping Mailets small and simple, so we have two or three
seperate ForwardXxx classes for slightly different tasks.

I only ask 'cos the mailets in the dist. will be bound to be used as
reference examples and I wondered what anyones views of the pros and cons
were.

d.