james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <dona...@apache.org>
Subject Re: nntp - grab articles by ID Was: james nntp for jakarta newsgroups live at news.dyxn.net
Date Sun, 11 Nov 2001 00:44:55 GMT
On Sun, 11 Nov 2001 10:58, Harmeet wrote:
> [...]

okays.

> What Client library are you using ? I would like to reproduce the problem
> with latest code.

I was using KNode (news reader for *nixes KDE desktop). It was either KNode
on FreeBSD or KNode on Linux .. forget what I was using at the time.

> Are there any articles in the group you are fetching information from ?

yep. Yep they were actually ids to messages I had already sent or replied to.

rhys - do you want to update your server to the latest James version ?

--
Cheers,

Pete

Duct tape is like the force.  It has a light side, and a dark side, and
it binds the universe together ...
                -- Carl Zwanzig