james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: POP3 in James 2.0a2
Date Sun, 25 Nov 2001 11:15:21 GMT
Hi,

While I am sure the Avalon peeps would love you to fix any issues I was
always surprised that James never used one of the more standard mail
repository file formats. Theres a whole bunch of formats like MBox, maildir
and so forth that are much more suited to mail storage. It may be a good time
to transfer to use one of these formats at this time ?

--
Cheers,

Pete