james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Harmeet" <harm...@kodemuse.com>
Subject Re: 2.0a2 bug fix
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2001 10:42:58 GMT
I missed one thing in the javadoc update. index.html does not have javadoc
link.
There are now docs but no obvious way to access them.
Changed index.html

Peter could you please update the site once more. Apologies for multiple
steps.

[Harmeet]
> > Peter, could you please publish those on the website, or if you tell me
how
> > to, I can take care of this.
[Peter]
> The process is log into jakarta.apache.org
>
> cd /www/jakarta.apache.org/james
> cvs up -dP

Was able to login into jakarta.apache.org, but  could not execute cvs
up -dP. I was getting authorization failed.
Tried to do cvs ... login, but did not succeed. Not too familiar with cvs.
Is there something I should do to get the last step 'cvs up -dP' right.
Could not figure out(so far) from the cvs docs an easy way to correct this
problem.

thanks,
Harmeet