james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Danny Angus" <da...@thought.co.uk>
Subject RE: MailAddress
Date Thu, 29 Nov 2001 12:40:19 GMT
Ok I'm winning the fight with parsing SMTP commands, but I've hit the wall
with AUTH, the following doesn't work..

MAIL FROM:<e=mc2@example.com> AUTH=e+3Dmc2@example.com

is this supported and I've broken it, knowingly unsupported, or an existing
bug. Any ideas?

And (there's more) what is the situation WRT
<verifyIdentity>true</verifyIdentity>
Does anyone know where this is applied? as I cant seem to find it anywhere..

d.