james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Stuart Roebuck <stuart.roeb...@adolos.co.uk>
Subject Missing mail bodies
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2002 18:18:20 GMT
I've been running the latest release of James using MySQL based JDBC
mailboxes.

Occassionally I appear to receive a batch of emails without any body text
at all.

The emails are often from different sources and never constitute the whole
POP3 based email download (from JAMES), but may constitute the last items
downloaded.

Is anyone else experiencing behaviour like this?

Stuart.

            Public Key - 1024D/88DD65AF 2001-11-23 Stuart Roebuck (Adolos)
      Key fingerprint = 89D9 E405 F8B1 9B22 0FA2  F2C1 9E57 5AB1 88DD 65AF