james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Stuart Roebuck <stuart.roeb...@adolos.co.uk>
Subject Re: 2.0a2 release
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2002 13:55:32 GMT
I've just been installing the nightly build of two nights ago and it
appears that the NotifyPostmaster is failing with a empty message error.
As the default configuration doesn't enable this I guess it's possible
that this has passed un-noticed.  Alternatively, I may have a
configuration error.

Stuart.

On Monday, February 4, 2002, at 01:08 pm, Danny Angus wrote:

> Will happen this afternoon (GMT) unless you stop me *now*.
>
> d.

> For additional commands, e-mail: <mailto:james-dev-
> help@jakarta.apache.org>

            Public Key - 1024D/88DD65AF 2001-11-23 Stuart Roebuck (Adolos)
      Key fingerprint = 89D9 E405 F8B1 9B22 0FA2  F2C1 9E57 5AB1 88DD 65AF