james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Danny Angus" <da...@thought.co.uk>
Subject RE: JAMES Help
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2002 13:55:34 GMT
at first glance it looks as if your jdbc driver isn't in the classpath, try
putting it in the same location as the gjt.mm.mysql.jar mysql driver.

there was some traffic on the users list a short while ago relating to
oracle and james, perhaps you should check that archive and post there too,
in case another oracle user can help you.

d.