james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Madhu V" <madh...@four-soft.com>
Subject JAMES Help
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2002 10:09:47 GMT
Hi,

I am new to JAMES, 2 days back only I started working on JAMES. Can any body
clarify me why I am getting this error starting the server after modifying
DataBase connection.

Thu Feb 14 15:34:59 IST 2002 [ERROR  ] (Phoenix.james): There was an error
running phase "startup" for Block named "database-connections". (Reason:
Block named "database-connections" failed to pass through the Initialization
stage. (Reason: oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver).).
org.apache.avalon.framework.CascadingException: Block named
"database-connections" failed to pass through the Initialization stage.
(Reason: oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver).
	at
org.apache.avalon.phoenix.components.application.LifecycleHelper.fail(Lifecy
cleHelper.java:269)
	at
org.apache.avalon.phoenix.components.application.LifecycleHelper.startup(Lif
ecycleHelper.java:140)
	at
org.apache.avalon.phoenix.components.application.DefaultServerApplication.ru
nPhase(DefaultServerApplication.java:276)
	at
org.apache.avalon.phoenix.components.application.DefaultServerApplication.st
art(DefaultServerApplication.java:135)
	at
org.apache.avalon.phoenix.components.kernel.AbstractKernel.startEntry(Abstra
ctKernel.java:165)
	at
org.apache.avalon.phoenix.components.kernel.AbstractKernel.postAdd(AbstractK
ernel.java:107)
	at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.container.AbstractContainer.add(AbstractContaine
r.java:39)
rethrown from
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver
	at
org.apache.avalon.cornerstone.blocks.datasource.DefaultDataSourceSelector.in
itialize(DefaultDataSourceSelector.java:91)
	at
org.apache.avalon.phoenix.components.application.LifecycleHelper.startup(Lif
ecycleHelper.java:119)

Regards
MadhuV