james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeff Keyser" <JKey...@telocity.com>
Subject RE: New alpha release?
Date Wed, 17 Apr 2002 00:45:28 GMT
A third fix for the next release - I have a proposed patch for the Redirect
mailet in Bugzilla waiting to be looked at.  (Not that it needs to be
implemented as-is.)

Other fixes that has been added since the last alpha (off the top of my own
head):
- the ability to load jars from the lib directory (hooray!)
- IsSenderInFakeDomain matcher doesn't match null senders anymore