james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Serge Knystautas <ser...@lokitech.com>
Subject Re: FW: problem sending email, body in Rich Text Format / Plain Text
Date Wed, 03 Apr 2002 18:59:07 GMT
Kishore,

This is a bug in JavaMail.  I see this error message occassionally in my
logs but never had the email source that was causing it.  You'll have to
follow-up with Sun on this one as we're rather dependent on their
library for MIME parsing and writing.  I think JavaMail 1.3 is about to
come out (or maybe already has) so you could test that it could read and
write that message.  Once JavaMail 1.3 FCS is out, we'll need to upgrade
James to use this new version of JavaMail, irregardless.
--
Serge Knystautas
http://www.lokitech.com/