james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Serge Knystautas <ser...@lokitech.com>
Subject Re: New alpha release?
Date Tue, 16 Apr 2002 21:53:20 GMT
Maybe we could write up some JUnit tests for this?  I thought the
MailAddress was already handling escaping, at least as per an older
version of the address spec.  This kind of straight forward testing is a
pretty good place for JUnit, not that I'm suggesting I have time to set
that up. :)
--
Serge Knystautas
http://www.lokitech.com/