james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Serge Knystautas <ser...@lokitech.com>
Subject Re: New alpha release?
Date Wed, 17 Apr 2002 04:39:12 GMT
Danny, can you check over Jeff's patch and possibly apply?
http://nagoya.apache.org/bugzilla/showattachment.cgi?attach_id=1424

I haven't really worked on or used the Redirect mailet much, but it
looks like the patch seems reasonable (at least the parts I grasp).

I also went through the bug tracker and closed out a bunch of bugs and
made small patches... it's really nice to have people using that!  :)  I
think we never updated the changes.xml for the 2.0a2 release, but I'm
getting it all set for the alpha 3 release.
--
Serge Knystautas
http://www.lokitech.com/