james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Hammant <Paul_Hamm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Avalon.die.die.die
Date Thu, 18 Apr 2002 23:05:11 GMT
Danny,

>>Nonetheless, I'd like to offer my services to bring you completely up to
>>date with released Avalon comps.
>>

>+1

You guys need to worry about how to make me committer for this once off
duty..  Normal rules of patches before proposition have not been followed.

I could cut the whole thin else where (without CVS directories) and let
one of you over lay it before commit.

>My specific concern is that there seem to be a significant number of avalon
>issues manifesting themselves as James bugs.
>What I think James needs is a way in which we can address bugs and
>enhancements without getting too dirty in the avalon code.

You must realise that JAMES is our flagship dependant project... we will
always be attentive to you...

- Paul