james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Hammant <Paul_Hamm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Avalon.die.die.die
Date Fri, 19 Apr 2002 23:25:41 GMT
Danny, Harmeet, Serge,

OK, I have JAMES building with latest Avalon comps. I have not had to
chage any JAMES sourcem but have made a few changes to the build script.

Overview :-

* BAR files have gone.  They are just jars now.
* There is a new SAR taskdef (Peter is active on the Ant list).
* Excalibur has been broken into many jars.
* There are way less jars in lib/ and many more in phoenix-bin/lib
* I have all bar the dist-lite target working which i do not quite
understand.

Should I try to make things compatible with off the shelf Ant 1.4.1 and
thus remove the tools dir?
Should I upload this 7Mb snapshot of source and libs somewhere?

I can't really test right without a database?

Regards,

- Paul