james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrei Ivanov" <my...@surfeu.fi>
Subject Re: James -> Phonix 4.0aX (minor changes)
Date Sat, 18 May 2002 19:57:13 GMT
Hi,

> structures, which are currently [name, value] pairs.  You'd be
complicating
> access to the configuration data from the current value = get(name)

I am not sure. There is no complication and parsing and potential misusing
of configs. Everything
in org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.Configuration is done for this.
It is a minor change which in no way interfere with any current
functionality. It just gives more
flexibility in configuring mailets.
It is only six methods getInitAttributeAsXXX to MailetConfig and ConfigImpl
and to GenericMailet.

> approach.  And you don't know if the element is intended for the matcher
or
> mailet configuration.

No this is not so. Child element is always specified as a method parameter.

Andrei