james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrei Ivanov" <my...@surfeu.fi>
Subject Re: Re: Matcher/Mailet Library
Date Tue, 14 May 2002 22:28:43 GMT
Hi again,

> However, looking over his code, it did appear that isModified would be
true
> (it would have been set by any number of operations on the reply object).

you are right, but then take a look at next magic thing (line 146):
MimeMessageWrapper.writeTo(OutputStream os)

in this method it obtains stream as
InputStream in = source.getInputStream();

Where source is MimeMessageSource (which is actually
MimeMessageAvalonSource) and... it returns InputStream as sr.get(key)!

When, can it be so that no matter what you do with the message (mime one) in
between store and retrieve nothing will be actually changed because message
is being retrieved during store. What you think?

Andrei