james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Serge Knystautas <ser...@lokitech.com>
Subject Re: writing mails to the spool store in between processors
Date Tue, 07 May 2002 00:13:12 GMT
A message can leave the spool if the state is GHOST... (to answer your
question) OR if there are no more recipients associated with that message.

I forget whether you said you had read over the code, but the
suggerstion you're making to keep messages in memory across processors
would take a lot of code refactoring.  The threads, processor
configuration, and mailet and matcher loading are all really geared to
treat processors as independently operating entities.
--
Serge Knystautas
http://www.lokitech.com/