james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Serge Knystautas <ser...@lokitech.com>
Subject Re: Latest Phoenix fork
Date Wed, 15 May 2002 12:55:14 GMT
There isn't much of any tests, but if you can test it with the file
repository and commit it to CVS, I'll go and make sure the JDBC code is
working.  Hopefully it's just as simple as adding a JDBC driver jar to
the lib dir, configuring the datasource, and specifying db:// instead of
file:// repositories.  The code will autocreate tables as needed.
--
Serge Knystautas
http://www.lokitech.com/