james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Danny Angus" <da...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Contributions
Date Thu, 23 May 2002 14:59:27 GMT
Noel,

The policy is UNIX see http://jakarta.apache.org/james/code-standards.html

And while it is nice to see your patches, you should really describe them in
the mail (what they fix, why you submitted them, what files they refer to),
we don't all want to have to work it out by reading the code, nor will
everyone have paid much attention (necessarily) to the thread that got us
here..

Also patch against the head of cvs, not a tag or branch, unless there is a
real good reason for it.

I'll look at these later.

d.