james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: JDBCListserv mailet
Date Wed, 15 May 2002 17:01:30 GMT
Danny

> > > How hard is it to use sqlResources.xml from inside mailets and
matchers?
> > What is the context of your question?
> I want to use it in a matcher and mailet
> > Are you thinking that mailets and
> > matchers OUGHT to use sqlResources.xml?
> Yes

Take a look at the code I mentioned earlier, and you should see what I mean
about the need for a common helper class.  I don't really have time to do it
now, but maybe I'll make the time, since I've done a lot with that sort of
thing.

Otherwise, it appears to be rather straightforward to use SQLResources.
Just tedious and wasteful without the helper class.

	--- Noel