james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Danny Angus" <da...@thought.co.uk>
Subject RE: IMAP status?
Date Thu, 02 May 2002 21:55:29 GMT
On a vaguely similar note is anyone doing anything with the RMI proposal?
I've been immersed in developing an RMI remote admin application for the
last week or two (hence the delay to the 2.0a3 release) and would like to
move the James RMI admin proposal forwards. I'd like to add a swing GUI
while its all still fresh in my mind.
d.