james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrei Ivanov" <my...@surfeu.fi>
Subject Re: Threads in James: Re: Tomcat + James in a single jvm process
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2002 10:57:37 GMT
Hi,
I was about to offer this, just wanted so that initiative is not going from
me :-)

> We'd be pleased to accept your kind offer to contribute... ;-D

So I have RemoteDelivery mailet which doesn't use JavaMail for transport,
which uses excalibur threads and cornerstone socket factory (and of course
support TLS and so on). It works very well ;-D
Unfortunately I implemented it before I got a chance to look at JavaMail
sources which were released recently. Now I see some ways to improve it.

Anyway before any further contributions from me I would like to hear from
Serge about my improvements to SMTPServer-Handler submitted recently :-)

Andrei